Back Paddock Adviser Standard - 1 Year Licence
This is the traditional Back Paddock Adviser package for those who use Back Paddock for planning and mapping but don’t need to be connected to external farmer clients or consultants and don’t require the mobile applications.
Offline access only with the same program features included in Adviser Professional.
- Easily produce ‘recipes’ of inputs and operations for all paddocks.
- Summarise all inputs for the farm into ‘shopping lists’.
- Determine gross margin by crop and by paddock over a range of likely prices and yields.
- Prepare ‘what if’ scenarios on alternative management strategies.
- Produce detailed reports and budgets including seasonal cash-flow projections.
- Provide clear operational plans to farm managers and workers.
- Easily revise plans as the season progresses.
analyseand compare what happened to what was planned.